Restaurants in Jimbaran Bali
The place for delicious food with live cooking stations, a Robata grill and an international à la carte menu for meals throughout the day.
- Live cooking stations
- Breakfast buffet
- Set lunch menus
- À la carte menu (whole day)
- Themed night buffets
For premium coffees, sumptuous afternoon tea, cocktails, pastries and ice cream, Katha lounge with its breathtaking garden views is a perfect choice.
- Semi-indoor and outdoor seating
- Veranda overlooking the tropical garden
- Swiss-style cakes and pastries on display
- Premium coffees and teas
- Fresh, organic fruit juices
Unwind and relax at JeJaLa pool bar, while the children have fun at various child-friendly zones including slides and a playground.
- Playground, water slides and children's pool
- Healthy food choices
- Hammocks, sun loungers, pavilions and gazebos
- Artificial beach
- Frozen margaritas made from tropical fruits
Mövenpick Café in the Samasta Lifestyle Village showcases Swiss culinary culture with creamy artisanal ice cream, cakes and coffees.
- Mövenpick coffee
- Premium teas
- Swiss-style artisanal ice cream
- Pastries and cakes
- Crêpe station
Savour sunsets and live music at Above Eleven Bali, our rooftop sky bar with Peruvian-Japanese cuisine and a trendy nightspot: Gramercy Park.
- Innovative fusion cuisine
- Artisanal and classic cocktails
- Lively venue
- View over Jimbaran Bay and Indian Ocean
- Scheduled live music